I am seriously excited about the presidential debate tonight, and cannot wait to watch it. (I even set the DVR to record it) I'm feeling very old right now. LOL!
We had our post placement visit this morning, and it went SO well. I told the boys all week that B was coming, and that they had to be very good. They haven't really listened to me for weeks (ha!) so I figured what I was saying was going in one ear and out the other. They were EXCELLENT. They played like angels in the playroom until we were done, and then asked if they could come out and say "hi". Oh my gosh! They can behave. It's a miracle! In all seriousness, they are very good little boys ... they are three and almost two ... and they are BOYS ... enough said!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment