Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Terrible 3's

I will never understand why they call it the "Terrible 2's", because the age of 3 is MUCH worse than 2. Anyway, my 3 year old was testing me again just a bit ago, and this is how the conversation went ...

Me: "You're pushing me to the limit"

Him: "I am?"

Me: "Yes!"

Him: "Well, where is the limit, Mommy?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, Yes!! I have gone through the terrible '3s' three times!! The reward for making it through the 3rd year is a wonderful, sweet,loving four year old...by far my favorite year!! My children are 11 (almost 12) 6 (almost 7) and 3...counting the days until March 19th!!

Tracy in South Dakota
-21* tonight...I think!! OUCH!!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, that's what I've heard too! Mine will only be starting her 3's on March 19th -- how's that for a funny coincidence with the previous poster?!? -- but sometimes I think we're already there.

M said...

I totally agree.. the 3's are much worse than the 2's. Your post sounds very familiar to what is going on in our house.