It's amazing to me how quickly the days have been flying by. Just a month ago, they were going by so slow, because we were so obsessed with the adoption and wondering if we were ever going to receive our travel call. Now the days FLY by!
Life with three kids 3 and under is BUSY!!!!! ;-)
I am so far behind on EVERYTHING. I have so much laundry to do. We've been home almost two weeks, and I still have some unpacking to do. We need to get fingerprinted AGAIN so that we can start the finalization process. (don't even get me started on this .... apparently our fingerprints that were done when we started the process are null and void -- what in the world?! FRUSTRATING I tell ya!) We got the notice back in November ... it's now January and we still haven't done it. My hair is in desperate need of some TLC, but I haven't found the time to call my stylist. The list goes on, and on, and on. There are seriously not enough hours in the day right now.
We will be gone all day tomorrow, so I'm hoping that I can get caught up on things around the house on Sunday.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Friday, January 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment