Friday, January 18, 2008

TGIF!!!!!!!!

G's boss is taking him out for Happy Hour tonight - lucky guy! (I'm green with envy!) I'll be at home changing diapers and trying to get my kids to eat their supper, while my sweet husband is enjoying some hot food (I don't know what it's like to eat a hot meal anymore) and a nice cold beverage. JEALOUS! ;)

I'm so happy that it's Friday. We've had a great week. I finally feel like we are getting into a groove around here. Three kids doesn't seem nearly as overwhelming as it did three weeks ago. (I may have a different answer when we try to take them out in public again - LOL!)

It is supposed to be insanely cold here this weekend, so I don't know what our plans are. We really need to go order our new appliances, and there are some good sales right now, but dragging the kids out to go appliance shopping does not sound like very much fun. G had an idea - we'll go, but one of us will stay in the vehicle with the kids while the other goes in and looks, and then the other one will go in and look and we'll make our decision that way. Um, yeah, that sounds like a royal pain. But, I know that N & L will not find shopping for a new range/fridge/dishwasher etc... all that exciting.

Sammy jumped up on the couch today. I was frustrated with him, but happy to see that he could do it again!

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa I feel for you about shopping. We got new appliances recently and I went online and researched them all and made a list of ones I liked and then Derek went to stores by himself to look and call me on the cell phone and tell me about them LOL. Not the most ideal solution but there was no way we were dragging all of the kids out from store to store looking at appliances. Good luck!

M :-) said...

Christine - LOL! That's exactly what we're going to do. G and I are going to research everything online this afternoon/evening and go from there. ... and the fun continues -- we need to pick out our bathroom fixtures, lights for our house, flooring, paint ... the list goes on! ;)