Why do I do this to myself? It's 11:30pm, and I had all three kids in bed by 9:00. Why don't I just go to bed, so that when they wake up bright and early, I'm not so darn tired?! Instead I sit on the computer reading blog after blog ... one of these days I'll learn that sleep is more important than reading blogs. Ha!
We didn't do anything today, which was SO nice. The boys played so well together today. No fighting - UNREAL!
Can I just complain about meal time? What is up with the boys being SO loud, and refusing to eat anything that I put in front of them -- unless it is Mac 'n Cheese (has to be Velve*ta) PB&J or applesauce ... oh and grilled cheese. Ugh! They used to eat so well, and now they are on an eating strike and it is driving me up a wall. I'm not wishing time away, but I long for the day that we can have a relaxing meal where someone isn't yelling "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMY, I don't want this" ... "MOOOOOOOOOOOMMY, I want more applesauce" ... "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMY I want to watch a show" ... AAAHHH!!!!!
We have a busy day of errands and house stuff tomorrow, so I better get to bed so I can get up at a decent time.
Nighty night!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment