That would describe our house right now. The kids are all so miserable. Well, N seems to be on the mend, but poor little L is so sick. He was up every 45 minutes all through the night, so I didn't get the full nights sleep that I was hoping. LOL! M seems pretty happy, but she looks and sounds miserable. L is trying to take a nap right now, but not having much luck.
I feel crappy, but when you're a Mom, you don't get sick days, and finding time to rest with three kids that are all sick is virtually impossible!
M was miserable with a cold while we were in Korea, and now she's shared the joy with all of us. ;-) Thankfully it's just a miserable cold, and not an awful strain of the stomach flu that one of my friends experienced in November.
Good times!
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you're all feeling better soon! I think it's one of the worst things for your kids to be sick, but for you to be sick on top of that is so hard!!
Post a Comment