Not much to blog about tonight. We had a very relaxing day at home, which was a nice change. We have been gone so much lately running errands for the house. N & L get so excited when we tell them that we don't have to go anywhere -- they jump up and down and scream "YAY!!!" ;-)
The kids were all so good today. G & I cannot get over how happy little Miss M is. She is the happiest baby I have ever seen. She is a DREAM! I sat and held her forever tonight, because I didn't want to put her to bed. The first 2-3 weeks were really rough, but things are SO much better now, and I still have to pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming.
I think L is going to be easy to p*tty train. He is now telling us "need to go p*tty BAD" ... and when we take him, he gets all excited and says "all done" ... the problem -- he tells us that he has to go BAD, after he has already gone. LOL! But, he's only 21 months old! (he watches his big brother, and wants to be just like him!)
Our weekend plans include finalizing a bunch of stuff for the house tomorrow, as well as picking out paint, some of the flooring and lighting. Should be a blast. Ha! ;-)
Oh, yeah, and we'll be spending time cleaning. We have our first post placement visit with our social worker on Monday.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment