Monday, January 21, 2008

13 years and 1 week

Because my brain has been mush since having kids, and even worse since we added #3, I didn't even realize what the date was last Monday. It was January 14th -- 13 years that G and I have "officially" been together. I cannot believe that it has been THIRTEEN years! That's a long time, especially considering that I'm only 29. LOL! We've both changed since that day back in 1995. I look older, and am convinced that I am getting wrinkles (ha!) and poor G is losing his hair. I must really stress the poor guy out, because when we started dating, he had a full head of thick hair ... not so much anymore.

Happy 13 Years to my very best friend!

***

Well, we ordered our appliances this weekend. While the kids napped on Saturday afternoon, we researched appliances online. After they got up, G went and ordered them. He told me that they are nice, although they didn't have the fridge in stock, so we have no clue what that looks like - well, other than the picture online. For the past two houses, we have spent hours upon hours looking at appliances (that was pre-kids) - it kind of scares me that we spent about two hours ONLINE and that was it. I really hope this house comes together! LOL!

***

We've been home for four weeks today! Little Miss M is doing so well. She had her 9 month check-up this morning. She loved her doctor, but only if I was holding her. She loved to look at people, but she would get shy and then cuddle herself into my shoulder and hold on tight. She also gave me tons of kisses at the clinic. What a sweetheart! I was so happy that she held onto me the entire time that we were there - that makes me feel so good about her attachment. She is in the 80% for height (according to the US growth charts -- I wonder what she would be on the Korean growth charts?!) ... she is SO tall.

Have a great week!

No comments: