BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's 4:21 pm and the current wind chill is 35 degrees below zero. Good grief! How many more weeks until spring?
The temp is supposed to continue to drop during the night, and tomorrow is supposed to be just as lovely as today. Yay.
At this rate, we are never going to get our house sided. They started it last week, but the temperatures have been too cold to do anything. I need to see some progress! Oh, they will start hanging sheetrock a week from today -- now that's exciting news! We're in the home stretch. WOO HOO!
OK, I just went to a wind chill chart and it is telling me that's it's really something like 60 degrees below zero. I wonder if this chart is from before they changed things. Whatever the case, it is downright crazy cold out there right now.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment