... as a family of five. Are you ready for this ... we ventured out to Home Dep*ot! LOL! It was quite the undertaking. It was freezing cold, so we got everyone bundled up and in their car seats. We got to our destination, and our 3 year old exclaimed "I do NOT want to go here" ... we practically live at H.D. right now (we're building a house) so I could not really blame him for not wanting to go in there. However, we needed to pick out a few things, and it required both of us (G & myself) to go in, so there was no choice in the matter. We were all going in whether he wanted to or not. So, we unload the two strollers - get N & L buckled in as quickly as we can. (remember, it's FREEZING) I realize that little L doesn't have any gloves on and I look at G and ask him where they are, and reminded him that it is cold and his poor little hands are going to freeze off ... all the while I'm digging around trying to find M's carrier, and get her out of the vehicle. I grab her, grab a stroller and we're off. I turn to G and ask him if the vehicle is locked. Nope. He locks it, and we're on our way. We get into the store, and get everyone situated, and I get M in her carrier. She is happy as can be -- I think she was just thrilled to get out of the house. The boys on the other hand -- holy moly -- they made it well known that they did not want to be shopping. They weren't that bad, but bad enough that we had to make rash decisions. I felt like my house was on fire, and I was trying to get out as quickly as I could. ... and what is up with my kids taking their shoes off constantly while we are shopping??? No matter where we go, they always take their shoes off. DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!
We got a lot of looks. All good "awwww" looks -- but it felt a little weird to have people constantly looking at us. I'm sure they were thinking "man, that is one good looking family" ... HA - LOL - kidding! ... they were probably thinking "whoa, what were you thinking having three kids so close in age?! Crazy people!" ... !!! ;-)
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi - thanks for coming by. I look forward to following the happenings of your family :0)
PS - that car bed is terribly cute. Yeah, I'm not much help am I!?!
Post a Comment