Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sammy update!

He seems to be responding to treatment, so that is a good sign. He's walking a little better, and is able to sit and stand back up. HUGE improvement!!! He's currently all snuggled up on his pillow next to me on the couch. I have an adorable picture of him from this afternoon that I'll have to post tomorrow.

I'm optimistic that he's going to be OK, but I'm still guarding my heart. G said that we need to buy him some step stools for the couch and our bed. You would think that he was elderly, and not a young little 4 1/2 year old. Poor little guy!

He's also eating and drinking really well, which is also a very good sign. So, hopefully he'll continue to get better and back to normal SOON!

1 comment:

C's Mom said...

Sending good Sammy mojo your way! Glad things are looking up so far :0)