I barely made it until midnight last night. I started to fall asleep around 11:50, and decided to go up to bed around 11:55. I got N up to go to the bathroom, and took him into our bedroom to watch the ball drop. He looked at me and said "Mommy, I don't want to watch this - I want to go to sleep" - LOL! He had told me yesterday afternoon that he wanted to party ... the little party animal made it until 9:00 and then told us that he needed to go to bed. LOL! He requested "party mac 'n cheese" (whatever that is!?) for supper.
The kids were all miserable again today. N was doing the best out of the three. M's nose never stopped running all day, and L had a 101.5 temp tonight, so he just rested on the couch. I'm starting to feel yucky, too. (yes, Mom, I'm taking my vitamins!)
The boys called their Grandma this morning to wish her a Happy New Year! N was so disappointed when he found out that Papa wasn't home - he wanted to tell him Happy New Year too. L even got on the phone and said his version of Happy New Year. So cute!!!
This afternoon L woke up from his nap feeling so awful. When I asked him if there was something that he wanted, he looked at me and said "Namma" (Grandma) and when I said that Grandma wasn't here, he said "Papa" ... awwww!
OK, I'm off to bed to hopefully get a full nights sleep and knock this cold out!
Happy 2008!!!
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy New Year. Hope everyone is on the road to recovery!
Post a Comment