So hard to believe that we have been home for two weeks already. We got the call three weeks ago today ... time is just flying by.
I was just looking through our pictures from Korea, and I started crying. I cannot believe how much I miss Korea, and how badly I want to go back. The people at our Korean agency were so incredible, and I miss each of them SO much. They were such lovely people - truly the nicest people I have ever met in my life.
It's the strangest thing - I feel like part of me was left in Korea. I feel similar to how I would feel if I moved away from home. This is strange, because, we were only in Korea for 4 1/2 days. But, part of me was left there. I'm so emotional about it, and it's so hard to explain. I cannot wait to go back. If money grew on trees, I would go back every few years - seriously.
M is doing SO well. She is really coming out of her shell, and showing us her real personality. She is just a happy little girl - unless she's tired or hungry. I can't even put into words how much she loves her brothers, and how much her brothers love her. N & L are so good with her.
I started working on our post-placement adoption paperwork this afternoon. I am convinced that the paperwork will NEVER end.
I think we're on the mend around here ... knock on wood. All of us still have colds, but we're not nearly as miserable as we were.
On Saturday we had Christmas at my parents. My Grandma was there as well, and N was sitting at the table with his Great Grandma. He was talking to her, and then said "Great Grandma, you're my friend" .... my heart melted! My Mom emailed me some pictures from Saturday, and N saw the picture of his Great Grandma and said "Mommy, that's Great Grandma ... she's my friend" .... awwww! Does it get any sweeter than that?!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment