Thursday, January 3, 2008

Doing a bit better today!

Everyone (except me!) was feeling a little better today. The boys played in the playroom together for most of the morning. I don't know why, but they always play so much better when G and I are not in the room. Hmmm!

G and I sat in the living room and had some one-on-one time with our little girl. She is so incredibly content and loves to just sit and play. I know I've said it before, but she is SUCH a Daddy's girl. Her Daddy thinks the world of her, too, and I know it makes his heart full when she reaches out to him, or crawls as fast as she can towards him when he walks into the room. I know as she gets older, he is going to have the hardest time telling her "no" ... kind of like how my Dad had a hard time ever telling me no. (right Mom?!) So, Dad (I mean Santa) ... how about a Nintendo Wii?! HA HA HA!!!!! :-P

We went over to the new house today, and the electrician and plumber were there. N was thrilled. He went in the basement and talked the plumbers ear off.

L's newest phrase - "Hi everybody" - it's so cute coming out of a 20 month old's mouth. "Everybody" is said very slow kind of like this "Ev ... ery ... bod ... eeee" - soooo cute!

HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY to my brother!!!

Nighty night!

No comments: