... from you know where. G left before the sun even came up this morning, and won't be home until 6:00 or so. The boys must have had a secret pow wow in their room this morning. I'm sure the jist of their little meeting was to gang up on Mom and try their hardest to make me lose my mind! Well, they certainly succeeded.
They were in rare form today. They broke a bunch of toys, they dumped apple juice all over their play room, L got into my lipstick and had it all over himself, N got into my lip gloss, L got into M's baby powder and decided to dump baby powder all over her room. (this was all before noon)
I guess they are making up for being so well behaved yesterday. SIGH!
Happy Friday to me. Maybe I'll go out for a beer by myself tonight ... ha!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment