Tuesday, February 5, 2008

20 months ago ...

... little L came into the world. It's hard to believe that in two months he is going to be TWO. I just can't believe it.

N has been at his Grandma & Papa's house for a few days, so L has had some much needed one-on-one time with his Mommy & Daddy. He's never been alone with us ~ it has been so nice, and I have seen a different side of my little boy. He never stops talking - LOL! I thought he talked a lot when his brother was around, but I was wrong. He has taked non-stop for days. He has been so sweet, and we have had so much fun with him ... except for shopping today. We had to go to Hell-Mart today, and he was not happy about it ... neither was I, but I don't think I'd get away with screaming at the top of my lungs like he did. ;-)

M is doing well, although she is constantly congested and sounds like she always has snot in her nose/throat. She snorts, has a rattle in her nose/throat and sounds like she is snoring ALL DAY LONG. It is a very irritating sound, and I'm hoping that it's due to fact that she's getting used to the very dry air here. (it was very humid in Korea) Anyone who knows me well, knows that I absolutely cannot stand the sound of someone snoring ... needless to say, this is really wearing on me! I never thought I'd say this, but hurry up humid weather. ;-) It could be allergies, too, so we'll have to talk to our doctor at her next appointment if it doesn't get better.

They started hanging the sheet rock in our house today. I can't wait to go look at it tomorrow. G is really getting worn out. I feel so bad for him. Being the general contractor for the house has pretty much turned into a full time job, plus he puts in 11 hours at his regular job. He isn't getting much sleep at all. He doesn't ever complain, but I can tell that he is really ready for things to settle down. We rarely see each other or talk to each other at all these days, which is hard.

I'm off to watch the Super Tuesday coverage. Good Night!

No comments: