Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Giggles!

I was able to get M to giggle for the first time last night. We have been trying for six weeks, and were convinced that she couldn't laugh. ;-) She is very loving and is letting her true personality come out more and more each day. Hearing her giggle made me so happy!

She made me cry again yesterday. As I was putting her pajamas on, I could tell that she was really thinking. She then reached her hands up, and placed them on my face. She looked into my eyes and said "Mama" ... it just blows my mind that she already knows who I am. She's only 9 months old, and has only been with us for six weeks. My biological children didn't even call me "Mama" this young. After I got her pajamas on, I stood her on my lap, and she placed her hands on my face again and put her face really close to mine. That's when she puckered up her sweet little lips and gave me a kiss. She is just the sweetest little girl. I know I've said it many times before, but I cannot believe how blessed we are.

1 comment:

C's Mom said...

That jammie story just warmed my heart!