


Now for the insanity. G is working himself into the ground. He worked over at the house all day yesterday - came home to eat - and didn't get home again until 1:30 am. He was back at the house at 5:30 this morning. I'm not sure when he slept. He came home for lunch, and has been over there since then. He'll be there all weekend long, and took Monday off as well. I know I say this all the time, but I am SO ready for it to be done. His lack of sleep or rest is really starting to worry me. Anyway ...
It's Friday ~ yay! Today at lunch N put his hand down his jeans. Of course I explained to him that we don't do that, and he looked at me and said "but, Mommy, my pants are bugging my b_tt!" LOL! There is never a dull moment around here. ;-)
Have a wonderful weekend!
1 comment:
Those pictures are way beyond cute...butt bugging or not :0)
Post a Comment