My least favorite day of the week.
We had such a great weekend. Things have been a bit stressful around here. G and I barely see each other - let alone have time to talk to each other. I know that things will get better as soon as our house is done, so I keep reminding myself of that. These past few weeks have been really hard, but we finally had a weekend with NOTHING to do. Sure, we probably had stuff that we could have done, but we decided that we needed to spend the weekend as a family. It was so nice, and very much needed.
N's fever broke during the night on Friday, and then L and M woke up sick on Saturday morning. We have gone through so many Kleen*x. Poor M cannot breathe at all, and the snot that comes out of her nose -- I honestly don't know where it's coming from. It is SOOOOOOO disgusting!
SPRING SPRING SPRING SPRING ... how many more weeks until spring? We had a blizzard on Saturday, and the temps over the weekend were insane. The winds were 48 mph on Saturday, and the windchills were crazy cold. This winter has been awful, and I keep asking G why we live where we do. Ugh! The boys (and their Daddy and Mommy) NEED them to be able to go outside and run and burn off some of their energy. They are going crazy being locked up in the house all day. I don't blame them one bit!
N got to go to H*me Dep*t with his Daddy this morning. Before I put him down for his nap, I asked him if he went p*tty in HD. He looked at me and said "of course I did Mommy" -- I couldn't help but laugh. He sounded so grown up!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment