Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"Can I tell him, Mommy?"

"Can I tell him, Mommy?"

"Tell Daddy what?"

"Can I tell him about the Cars Valentine's card that I made for him? The surprise?"

(this being said while he is sitting on his Daddy's lap - LOL!)

"N, it's supposed to be a surprise"

"But, Mommy, I want to tell Daddy about the Cars card that I made and the Blue's Clue*s card that L made"

LOL!!! I should have known that a 3-year-old could not keep a secret. Needless to say, G got his V-Day cards from the kids a day early. N & L were so excited about the cards that they made for their Daddy. They were both so proud of their masterpieces. ;-)

I think I'm suffering from caffeine withdrawal. I never drank pop growing up - except for a 7*up every now and then. Lately I have been drinking so much pop, and I finally told myself that I need to stop. Well, I stopped cold turkey yesterday, and I'm paying for it today. I have had a horrible headache all day and I'm just dragging. Ugh!

2 comments:

E.J. said...

What the heck is POP?!?!

Kidding, LOL! Sorry about the withdrawal, but you'll be out of the woods in no time. I've neve rhad it last more than 3 days.

Heather said...

I'm giving up caffeine too! I have to do it slowly though or get major migraines. Right now I am going about 4-5 days and then I'll have 1/2 a can of Coke. Hopefully next week I can go the whole week!