Until I hit the big 3-0!
This is the last Monday that I can say "I'm in my 2o's" ... this time next week I will be a real adult. I always thought 30 was "old" - LOL!
I found a few wrinkles under my eyes. OMG! Oh, and my Mom will laugh at this one - N handed me a M*tchbox Car and asked me what kind of car it was. I turned the car over to look at the tiny little print to see what model it was ... get this - I had to pull the car back away from my eyes so that they could focus. Holy moly - I'm getting old. LOL!!!
Buh bye 20's -- you have treated me well!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha Ha Ha... come join us oldies; it's fabulous! ;-p
Post a Comment