Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's finally spring ...

... or is it? The calendar says that it is, but mother nature decided that we just haven't had a long enough winter ... we're in a stinkin' winter storm warning. Are you kidding me? Haven't we suffered enough this year? Come on!

I am sitting here watching Big Br*ther Aft*r D*rk, and I'm so grossed out. James was sitting on his bed picking at his red painted toenails (why does he have his toenails painted red?! freak!) and then he put his toes in his mouth and was chewing on his toenails. OMG! I almost threw up. YUCK!

We found out today that our bathroom countertop didn't turn out, so they have to redo the entire thing ... and it won't be here next Tuesday like it was supposed to. It's now scheduled for the 7th of April. Grrr! That's a week after we move in. I guess I'll be living without a bathroom for awhile. I will survive! ... at least we have toilets. LOL!

No comments: