I can hardly believe it! I truly think spring is coming - WOO HOO! I'm not sure why, but this has felt like the longest winter ever. We didn't have much snow, but it was FREEZING cold for months.
I opened up our front door this morning, and the boys just wandered out -- in their socks -- no shoes. It was like they have never seen the light of day before. Their eyes got big - they took slow, small steps - and they looked around in awe of what they saw and felt. They saw a blue sky - the sun was shining ... and they felt WARMTH. Shocking stuff!
My three year old looked at me and said "Mommy, I'm going to go PLAAAAAAY!" ... he was so excited. Unfortunately it is a muddy mess around here, so we couldn't go play, but they enjoyed being outside for a few minutes.
We are now famous. Our story made the front page of my hometown newspaper today. :-P
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment