Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday

Catchy title, huh?!

Not much to talk about today. In N's world, he thinks this is the greatest day ever. Why you ask?! ... because a big semi delivered this today! You should have seen his face light up. He kept saying "I'm so so so excited about my new bed!"

G and I decided today that it would be a good idea to pick out a kitchen sink. Ha! I was so wrapped up in finding the perfect toilet, that I kind of forgot about the kitchen sink. Oops! We have an appointment at the plumbing place tomorrow. Hopefully it won't take very long to get a sink in - otherwise I'll be doing dishes in the bathroom. Ewww!

I posted the other day about M, and how she still loves her bottles. The bottle G*d's must have heard me, because yesterday she started refusing her bottle. We had an hour battle yesterday afternoon, and last night was pretty rough. This morning was a little better, and this afternoon wasn't nearly as bad as yesterday, but she's still not drinking like she should. All she wants to do is play - she doesn't have time to sit and drink a bottle. Makes me want to cry! Plus, she needs to drink!

One annoying thing. I have been a little busy these past few months. I completely forgot that I returned a few things to Seph*ra. They never credit my credit card back ~ they always issue store credit, which makes me crazy. I remembered to call this this afternoon. Sorry, M, but there is a 60 day window in which we can issue it back to your credit card. Well, that 60 days was up in January. January ~ we had just arrived home from Korea, I was dealing with two toddlers who were having a hard time adjusting, and dealing with a new baby who was scared and grieving. I had a lot on my plate - calling Seph*ra was not at the top of my list, but I guess it should have been. I'm so frustrated with THEM and myself right now. Kind of like yesterday when I found an Old N*vy outfit for M in the closet. One that she will never wear, because it doesn't fit. (I bought it the day we received our travel call) The receipt expired on SATURDAY. UGH UGH UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am typically not this unorganized!

2 comments:

C's Mom said...

Good luck with the sink project.

That bed is cute...I'd be excited too :0)

Anonymous said...

Maybe Baby Madelyn will wear the outfit? LOL. I am right with you on the forgetful boat!