I think I just lost a bunch of friends. LOL!
I need to whine again ... our house was supposed to be done TODAY. We don't even have carpet. It's nearly 10:00 in the morning, and the carpet people are not there. They were supposed to be there yesterday. Never showed up. They were supposed to come bright and early this morning - never happened.
I am going to scream.
ETA ~ The carpet guys did show up, and they claim that they can finish today. I have my doubts, but I guess we'll wait and see. Also, we're having problems with the guy that put our tile in. Our shower looks awful - it looks like I did it. He was contracted through the place where we bought our tile. I am so upset, because it was an expensive job, and I don't feel like I should have to pay someone for doing such a terrible job. Oh, and the city inspectors are being a joy to work with. HA HA HA! The fun just never ends. ;-)
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am screaming in sympathy! I can't believe how so many of your contractors are falling down on their end of the deal. I hope the carpet show up today! Did they have any excuse? Not that anything would really matter.
Didn't you know chocolate is a food group?! Oh wait, maybe that's just at my house. ;) Hope your carpet is installed by now.
Post a Comment