Believe it or not, I have NEVER had C_dbury Mini Eggs. You see, I'm not much of a chocolate fan. (GASP!) However, my MIL gave us a huge bag of candy, and in that bag was a brand new bag of these evil little eggs. I should have never opened the bag. Seriously - these little pieces of heaven are seriously addicting. I don't know what it is about them, but they are delicious, and I'm thankful that they are only available once a year. ;-)
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Evil candy!
Believe it or not, I have NEVER had C_dbury Mini Eggs. You see, I'm not much of a chocolate fan. (GASP!) However, my MIL gave us a huge bag of candy, and in that bag was a brand new bag of these evil little eggs. I should have never opened the bag. Seriously - these little pieces of heaven are seriously addicting. I don't know what it is about them, but they are delicious, and I'm thankful that they are only available once a year. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're not a chocolate fan?!?!?! I don't think we can be friends anymore.... ;-)
Seriously, not a chocolate fan??
Post a Comment