Saturday, March 15, 2008

On a happier note!

First of all, I need to really put things into perspective. Twenty years from now I'm going to wish that I was locked up on my house with my three little kids. Like they say; the days are long, but the years are short.

M had a first today. She laughed!!! I am so excited! We have tried so hard to get her to laugh. She will do a very weak giggle, but that only happens once in a blue moon. Today, I heard her really belly laugh, and it was the most precious sound. She has been doing so incredibly well, but we could tell that she was still holding back a little bit. We would try to tickle her, and she would tense up and not allow herself to smile or do anything. We have had a great week with her, and today when I tickled her, she just let loose and allowed herself to laugh.

I can't even put into words how much I love her, and how precious she is. I have to pinch myself sometimes to see if I'm dreaming. She is so perfect!

I'll quit now ~ I think 3 posts in one day is enough. ;-)

No comments: