Monday, October 8, 2007

WE HAVE A DAUGHTER!!!!!!!

I never thought I'd be able to type those words. Oh my gosh, I cannot even begin to explain how blessed I feel right now. We actually got the call on Friday afternoon around 3:00, and accepted the referral this morning. I have a daughter! I get tears in my eyes just thinking about that. Wow! God is so good!

The details from "the call" to come when I have more time ...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you that when you saw her beautiful face all would be perfect in this world..
I am so thrilled for your family and I can't wait to hear more about your angel..
Praise the Lord for this blessing and here is to a super fast travel call!!!!

ladybug and the boys :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! ((((((Hugs)))))) and love to all of you!

zadoptionstories said...

WE are so happy for you. God's timing was perfect! Just when you couldn't take it anymore, he stepped in and calmed your worries. Congratulations! Jenzworld and my boys!

Kari said...

CONGRATULATIONS Melissa and Family,
This is wonderful news----we can't wait for you to travel to your daughter.

Beth said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

oh, I'll say it again- YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donielle... said...

Congratulations! I can't tell you how happy I am for you guys! I will continue to pray for you guys! Wow! This is just so exciting!!! :)