Happy October! I really thought we'd get our referral in September, but now that September has come and gone, it HAS to be October ... right?!?! (and soon, right?!?!)
It's 4:00 pm -- no call today. I didn't expect anything to happen today. It is Monday afterall - maybe tomorrow ... I can always hope!
I did email the program specialist at our agency today, and told her that I felt like I was starting to go crazy. I told her that I'm very anxious and quite jumpy. She emailed me back and said ...
"you are completely normal"
I don't know why - but that cracked me up. I feel anything but normal lately. It was nice to have someone tell me that I was normal though. Ha! She also said that we're just waiting for a perfect match ... it's so weird to know that we are at the top -- we are #1. I'll gladly give that spot up anyday, so come on Korea, send me my baby girl!!!
I know I mentioned a few days ago that I didn't think my phone worked. Well, today I am seriously doubting whether or not it actually works. No phone calls today - none! Crazy!
The boys are doing great. L started saying "apple" today - it's so cute. He also has a few teeth cutting through. He is such a trooper - so happy, even though I'm sure his mouth hurts.
It is simply gorgeous outside, so we are going to go outside and enjoy it as soon as the boys get up from their naps.
Have a great night!
Monday, October 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment