Friday, October 5, 2007

My "baby" is 18 months old today!

Wow, where does the time go? It is so hard to believe that my little boy is 1 1/2 years old. Wow! He is a spunky little one - much more vocal (read: LOUD!) than his older brother. He holds his own, and will scream at the top of his lungs if he is mad - like when N tries to take a toy away from him.

18 months ago I was in the hospital holding my newborn baby boy. That same little boy is now going to the bathroom and asking (in his own little way) to use the bathroom just like his big brother. Can you believe this? He just did this again yesterday. He got up from his nap and took himself into the bathroom. He didn't go, but the fact that he somewhat understands amazes me.

He started singing "The Wheels on the Bus" yesterday. I'm probably the only person that would ever understand what he is saying, but it is beyond precious. He says "all eurw ah oouuuwn" It's not clear, but he is certainly trying!

His favorite person right now ... besides his Daddy ... is ... EL*MO! Oh my gosh. What is it with this furry red character - what is it about him that makes kids just love him? N was obsessed with *E* at this age as well. L just freaks whenever he sees anything with *E* on it. It's cute!

L - I love you so much, and feel incredibly blessed to be your Mommy. I cannot believe how quickly you are growing up. I love our snuggle time, and most of all, I love your unprompted kisses. They always make my day!

I love you little man!
****************************************
HAPPY FRIDAY everyone!

No comments: