Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My head is spinning ...

... and feels like it could explode. It's almost 11:00 pm, and I'm not even close to being able to crawl into bed and catch some zzzzzzz's. I'm exhausted, and want nothing more than to go to sleep, but there are too many things to do.

I know once I'm in my new house five months from now, I'll look back and wonder what I was so stressed out about. As of this very moment, things are insane around here. Trying to pack an entire house in 1 1/2 weeks, plus line up a place to live, plus line up every contractor for our new house, and get all of the bids etc... in place so that we can close on our construction loan the same day that we close on this house. Man alive, it's making me crazy.

There is nothing I dislike more than packing. I dread it - I hate it - I avoid it. Unfortunately I have no time to procrastinate. I have been working in my office/scrapbooking room for two days -- that's the only room that is close to being packed up. Holy moly - I have a long way to go.

I think I'm going to bury my head in the sand.

If you don't hear much from me in the next few days, just know that I'm probably running around ragged and stressed beyond words. I should hopefully be back to normal in two weeks. LOL! I feel like I'm in a race car going 1000 mph, and there is no stopping ... just full speed ahead. I want/need to slow down soon!!!

Seriously though, I have no excuse complaining. Those in southern California are in my thoughts and prayers. What they are going through is so awful and heartbreaking. My "problems" pale in comparison.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Glad you sold your house. Moving is soooo stressful. Wonder if I will be planning that move soon or not...

Good luck with everything.

Melissa said...

Oh, I feel for you! I'm so sorry everything is so stressful!