... and a few other ramblings.
I started my blog on September 18th. I wanted to start it so that I had a place to record my thoughts and feelings. In one of my first posts, on the 18th of September, I wrote a short message to my little girl. Little did I know that on the 18th of September, the Korean agency was filling out her paperwork to send to my agency. This was the day that she was officially available for international adoption. I don't know why, but this gives me chills.
I don't think the house showing this afternoon went well. They weren't here very long at all. Bummer! At this point, I really wish we could get out of our contingent offer, and start fresh next spring.
We were driving along a narrow road this afternoon, and N said "good job staying on the road Daddy" - LOL! Yep, it's always a good thing when you stay on the road. ;-) This kid cracks me up!
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment