Saturday, October 20, 2007

Laughter

After a very stressful day yesterday, it ended the way each day should end ... with the sound of laughter coming from your precious children.

We had just finished eating supper, and G and I were cleaning up. The boys grabbed their W*eebles, and carried them to the dining room and sat down and played. N was dropping the W*eebles through the treehouse, and having them come out front door. L thought this was the funniest thing he had ever seen. He was laughing hysterically. He was laughing so hard at one point that he tipped over - which made him laugh even harder. N was also hysterically laughing, and couldn't catch his breath. G and I stopped cleaning and stood back and watched them, and smiled at each other. I looked at G and said "I can't imagine life without them - they make my days so happy" ...

Laughter truly is the best medicine.

No comments: