Monday, October 15, 2007

Friends

(for whatever reason, Blogger won't let me add any spaces between paragraphs ... odd)

"Some people come into our life and quickly go.
Some stay for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts,
and we are never, ever the same."
~Flavia Weedn
I have some of the most kind and generous friends a person could ask for. One of my dear friends has a daughter that is (almost) exactly two years older than our little girl. She emailed after we received our referral and asked if I would be interested in any of her outgrown clothes. Well, today I received a large box FULL of beautiful clothes. Everything is SO cute, and I cannot believe what a generous gift this was. I am honestly very overwhelmed by her kindness.
Good friends are absolutely priceless. S, I know you keep telling me to stop thanking you, but since I can't give you a huge (((hug))) in person, know that I am sending hugs across the many miles that separate us. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*blush* You're very, very sweet. Now really, stop already, LOL!

Chris said...

That is so great. Things like that are such a sweet blessing. When Beret gave me her maternity clothes it was such a wonderful gift for me. Enjoy your baby girl clothes!

Melissa said...

Wow!! That is so exciting! I'm sure you're having fun going through them!