We signed our lease and got the keys to the house that we will be renting! I feel so much better now - knowing that I will have a roof over my head until our new home is completed. Whew!
Weird skin problem ... when N woke up from his nap on Friday, his face started turning bright red and blotchy. It disappears within a few minutes, and the redness comes back if anything touches his face. It is the oddest thing. His face can sometimes get as red as a tomato. It was really freaking me out, so we called his doctor on Saturday. His doctor called back on Sunday morning, and he's not concerned at all, and said that it was __________ (can't remember - some strange name that I had never heard of) and that it's something that kids get - and it's worse during certain times of the year. N has very sensitive skin, but I have never seen anything like this - you touch your finger to his face, and within a few minutes there is a bright red spot on his face and then it fades away a few minutes later.
Anyone have any experience with this???
Happy Monday!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment