Thursday, October 25, 2007

Do you think my house will pack itself???

It's 10:00 pm, and I'm sitting down to eat for the first time in a day and a half. I haven't had the time (or the appetite) to sit and eat the past few days. I put the boys to bed, put my warm flannel pj's on, ordered takeout, and snuggled into bed with my computer. I have been going a million miles an hour this week, and I needed to take the evening to just relax and catch my breath. However, as I sit here watching "Countdown to Christmas" on QVC, I am feeling guilty that there is so much left to do around here. Afterall, nothing is getting accomplished with me sitting in bed. I wish I could hire someone to come and pack my house for me. LOL!

It's weird to think that in less than two weeks, this won't be my house anymore. I won't be sitting in this room ever again. Makes me a little teary eyed!

I hope the rest of you are enjoying a relaxing evening!

Oh, and I found out from my agency today that they cannot file our I-600 without our daughter's legals. I asked how long legals take -- a month or longer. WHAT???!!! Why does it take so long??? This part of the process is so frustrating! A dear friend told me that I need to let go of the little details ......... !!! ;-)

1 comment:

t~ said...

I'd like to sell my house, but the market is not moving much.

I went back in your archive's and read. Congrats on the referral of your daughter. Do you post pics? I couldn't find any. Regardless, congrats to you and your family!