While we were eating supper tonight, this is the conversation that I had with N ...
N - "I don't feel good"
Me - "oh no sweetie, what's wrong?"
N - "I really don't feel good Mommy"
Me - "does something hurt?"
N - "yes"
Me - "what hurts, N?"
N - "my feelings"
Me - (trying not to giggle) "oh no, I'm sorry that your feelings are hurt"
N - "my feelings hurt very very bad"
LOL!!! ;-) He's such a character!
***
As I was getting L's pajamas on, N sat down next to him and started rubbing the top of his head. He then said in a very sweet, excited voice - "L you're going to get a baby sister!!!" and then he said "now sleep good L, and when you wake up, we'll go and get M. YJ." (their baby sister's name -- he always says her Korean name too, as we are using her Korean name as her middle name)
It was so precious! Her little brother's love her SO much!
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment