Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"I will love and protect you"

... those are the words that I'm hearing right now. N is sitting on the couch with the pictures of his new baby sister, and he is saying "I will love and protect you ..."

How precious is that?! He will be three the end of November - it's amazing the things he comes up with!

The house -- we have a promising house showing tomorrow. They wanted to look at our house yesterday, and called 30 minutes prior to wanting to see it. The boys were down for their nap, so I said "no!" ... our realtor said she'd call back if they wanted to look at it a different time. We didn't hear anything back, so we assumed that they weren't very interested. Well, we just found out that they want to look at it tomorrow afternoon. Our realtor told their realtor that we were only showing it to very serious buyers at this point. Their realtor said that they are cash buyers and need to buy a house by NEXT TUESDAY!

Please let this be the one. Please!!!!

No comments: