Saturday, December 1, 2007

So cozy!

I'm sitting here in the recliner snuggled up with a warm blanket, with the lights from the Christmas tree illuminating the room. It is so cozy!

It was the perfect day to put the Christmas tree up. We have been in a winter storm warning all day, so we really couldn't go anywhere anyway. The snow was gorgeous - such huge flakes. They were seriously the largest flakes I have ever seen. L was so in awe -- he was too young to remember snow last year. He stood by the patio doors for quite some time and just watched the snow fall.

The boys sat and watched Elmo's Christmas while G and I put the tree up. Their eyes lit up as soon as we plugged the lights in. They love it -- now if I can keep them from knocking it over ... !!!

I was just checking out flights to Korea -- yikes! The fares right now are quite high - especially during the time frame that I think we'll be traveling. The scary part - we have to purchase our tickets at the very last minute, so I'm a little concerned. Please pray that the price of tickets goes down ... way down.

G is watching the Pitt vs WV game right now. As soon as that's done, I'm hoping that we can get caught up on some of our shows that we have on DVR.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

:-)

No comments: