Friday, December 14, 2007

Still no call ...

I called the Visa office again this morning, and was able to talk to the same wonderful woman that I talked to on Wednesday. She said that M's Visa was issued, and that she should be home in time for Christmas. Unless we would get the call right now, that's pretty much impossible anymore. But, it's OK. I'm actually calm about things today. Everything will work out - it always does.

I plan on getting our things packed and ready over the weekend, so that when we do get the call, we are ready.

***

The house is really coming along great. I'll try and get a picture posted sometime soon!

3 comments:

Pug Mama said...

hope you get the call soon!

Heather said...

So excited for you guys! I know every phone call has got to hurt a little as you wait for the ONE. I hope the wait is short!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you're holding up. I think I'd be so on edge, I'd probably jump every time the phone rang. (((((((((((Hugs))))))))))