I can't believe it!!! We got our call around 8:10 this morning. What a great way to start the day!
Our baby girl will be home for Christmas ~ what an incredible blessing.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our journey through life and to our long awaited, and very much loved daughter.
Seoul |
6 comments:
Oh Melissa! I was praying that today would be the day! I'm so happy for your family and what a blessing that you will all be together for Christmas! I will be praying for you guys while you are away and cannot wait to see pictures of you with your little girl!!
I knew you'd get the call today!! Hooray!!! Enjoy every single second of your trip, Melissa. So thrilled for your sweet family. Can't wait to see the photos of M in your arms!! {{{}}}
Michelle (shelldel)
OMG!!!!!! Oh Melissa, this gave me goosebumps! I'm thrilled beyond words for you, Greg, and the whole family!!!!!
I'm so happy for you!! I hope that you have a wonderful trip, and how amazing that Molly will be home for Christmas!
BIG congrats to you!
Melissa, you're almost home! I've been thinking of you every day and wondering what kinds of amazing things are going on over there. I can't wait to read about it!
Post a Comment