Saturday, December 8, 2007

Cold (edit!)

Brrrrr! This weather is nuts. Cold cold cold.

I was so anxious to get the mail today. Our social worker mailed out M's new photos on Thursday, so I knew that they would be waiting for me today. Guess what - they weren't there. :-( I broke down in tears right there at the mailbox.

We're hoping to get some info on little Miss M sometime this week, as someone from our agency will be in Korea. I'm praying with all my heart that we are able to find out just how close -- or just how far -- we are to traveling to our get our little angel. I really hope we receive good news -- I don't think my heart can handle the "it's going to be awhile" line again.

***

ETA ~ I was told that we are just waiting for M's passport and visa. I was also told that we will probably wait 4-6 more weeks ... I find that hard to believe. ;-) Trying to be optimistic here!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Oh, I'm sorry....

I can only imagine your dissapointment at the mailbox.