Sunday, December 9, 2007

Wrapping gifts

I started wrapping gifts today, but I could not get myself to even touch M's gifts. I left most of them in a pile downstairs, and I had a few sitting around the tree, but they were left untouched. This is so hard. It is ripping my heart in two knowing that we are going to miss her first Christmas. We will never get that back, and it is making me so sad. Yes, I know that we have many more to look forward to. However, at this very moment, it is VERY difficult to look past the fact that she won't be here with her Mommy, Daddy and big brothers to celebrate her first Christmas. Wow, this is tough. She's 8 months old in a week, and I so badly want her home ... maybe I should rename my blog to "I just want my baby girl home" -- LOL! Seriously, I think I say that in every single entry. Sorry! ;-)

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

No comments: