Saturday, December 15, 2007

Tis the season of GRUMPY people!

Whoa! We decided to brave the stores today. MISTAKE! Actually, we were bascially forced to brave the madness that is holiday shopping ... we are expecting our travel call any day, and needed to get things for our trip. Plus, we needs groceries bad. I knew it would be busy, but I didn't think it would be an absolute madhouse. ... and the crabby people. My goodness - I have never seen so many grumpy, crabby, rude people. If you're going to be that rude - stay home!

We braved W-Mart ... or should I say Hell Mart. Enough said. It was not fun ... at all. It was our last stop. The boys were exhausted, as were we. Poor L was so tired, and whined the entire time we were in there ... all 2 1/2 hours of it. People stared, people gave me dirty looks - I just smiled back at them. Ha! Just wait until you have kids, I thought to myself. My poor little 20 month old hasn't had a nap, he's been confined to his car seat and stroller all day - what do you expect him to do?

We are all happy to be home and away from the craziness. We have nothing planned for tomorrow. I think it's going to be a pajama day ---- I'm looking forward to relaxing with my boys!

No comments: