We finally feel like our family is complete. It is such a wonderful, calming feeling. I have never felt so content. After we had N, I wanted another baby when he was 4-5 months old. (his first few months were awful, and we swore that he would be an only child - LOL!) L was born 16 months after N, and again, I wanted another baby. We started the adoption process when L was 7 months old. Now N is three, L is 20 months and little Miss M is 8 months old. Before M came home, we were keeping the door open for more children, but this week we have realized that we are complete. Such a wonderful feeling.
M is doing GREAT! I am in shock at how well she is doing. She was so happy last night - giggling and even started crawling on all fours. (she was army crawling) She has been super happy today, and has been smiling and squealing at everything! She is a joy, and we are enjoying her so much.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your joy comes through loud and clear. I am so happy for you and your beautiful family!
Congratulations on your complete family! Do you think you might change your mind in the future?
For me, it was like the instant Isabelle was born I knew that we were complete. I haven't wavered in that thought and I doubt I ever will. Sometimes I think you just know.
I hope that you are enjoying your time with your kiddos. I love reading about them.
Amy - nope, I don't think I will change my mind. As soon as she was placed in my arms, I just knew that we were finally complete. It's kind of like the feeling that I got when I met G -- I just knew that he was the guy that I would marry. ;)
Post a Comment