Everything went smoothly. I feel so much better about everything, and am so glad that everything is worked out between us and the buyers. After the realtors left, we talked with the buyers for quite some time. They are very nice people, and were losing sleep over everything like we were. They absolutely love our house, and told us that they will take good care of it, and that we are more than welcome to come over any time we wanted. They were so excited to move in, so that made things much easier for me.
We should start construction on our new house tomorrow! Surreal! N is so excited, because he is obsessed with anything and everything construction - especially excavators - so he will be on cloud 9 tomorrow when they start digging.
***Edit - the guy doing the excavating called and can't start until Friday. We're a bit frustrated, because he has been telling us for weeks that he could dig our basement on the 8th. We did everything in our power to pull this closing off so quickly, and now we can't even start on time anyway. The first of many frustrations ...
We had a bit of a scare last night. I was looking over M's referral and saw something that I didn't notice when we received her referral. It was in regards to her heart. I looked the abbreviation up online. Oh my word. I called G in a panic and in tears. It was a very scary thing that would eventually mean that she needed a heart transplant. I emailed our IA doctor, and went to bed. The doctor emailed me back at 10:51 pm last night -- a short time after I emailed her. (talk about a wonderful doctor - she is GREAT!) I wish I would have stayed up later last night, because I would have slept much better knowing the following ...
... M is FINE!!! The abbreviation meant that her heart was perfectly healthy and normal -- nothing scary at all! What a relief!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on closing! What a relief that must be!
And I'm so glad it was just a false scare about little Miss M!
So glad that everything went well Melissa. And so very happy that M's heart is perfect and healthy!!
Post a Comment