Wednesday, November 28, 2007

No fighting!

I can't believe it, but my boys did not fight once today. In fact, they played like angels together all day today. I discovered something - if I'm in the play room with them, they scream at each other and "fight". If I'm out of the room, they play like perfect little angels. What gives?!

I was able to get my entire house cleaned tonight while they played in their play room. Sure, it looked like World War III broke out in there when they were done, and it took me F-O-R-E-V-E-R to clean it up after they went to bed, but I must admit, it was SOOOO nice to have them play so well together. I've been praying for this day for quite some time. I felt guilty for not being in there with them, giving them attention, but they enjoyed themselves so much!

Yay!!! I hope the brotherly love continues! :-)

No comments: