I have been so exhausted this week. G's work schedule is all messed up this week, which always turns my days upside down. ;-) I like things to stay consistent, and I get all messed up when his schedule gets crazy. He's been working long hours, so the boys and I have not seen much of him this week. I was almost in tears this morning, because my lovely little L has been getting up at 6:00 am every morning. This time change has totally messed with him. He is so grumpy in the morning, and I just don't get why he won't sleep longer. Anyway ...
... I was tired this morning. It was one of those days when I wished I could change spots with G. I wanted to go to work, and I wanted him to stay home and deal with our grumpy little L.
... after lunch, N asked if he could watch Cars. (is is addicted to this movie!) I put L down for his nap, and N asked me if I wanted to snuggle with him and watch the movie. He asked if he could have some Goldfish, and then we snuggled in the recliner. He kept telling me "thank you for snuggling with me Mommy" -- that's when tears welled up in my eyes and I realized that I would never in a million years trade my job for any job outside of the home. I am truly blessed to be able to stay at home with my children. It's a hard job, but so worth it! What other job has the benefit of sitting with the worlds sweetest 2 1/2 year old, snuggled up in a recliner, watching his favorite movie?! None. I wouldn't trade it for the world.
I am blessed.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment