I just heard from our agency - we finally received our I-600A approval. We filed back in July, and had our fingerprints done in August. I am so thankful that we received approval. Our agency will file our I-600 today. Hopefully that approval will come quickly -- two of my friends each received their approval in two weeks time. Amazing!
I was also told that things are not moving as quickly as they were earlier this summer, so our dream of receiving our travel call within 8-10 weeks is probably just that ... a dream. Now that we're done moving, I have time to sit and think about little Miss M constantly. This wait is HARD. It's hard knowing that someone else is taking care of her - and it breaks my heart not knowing WHEN she'll ever be home. I just need to have faith that it will happen.
Construction started on our new house today. It was surreal sitting there watching the excavator. The boys were in heaven. L, my 1 1/2 year old, calls it an "ex-ca-gee" - LOL! As soon as it started digging, L started screaming "EX-CA-GEE" "EX-CA-GEE" ... pretty cute! N bawled when we had to leave - he asked if we could PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE let him sit in his stroller and watch Pete dig our basement. Um, son, it's 36 degrees out, I don't think that's going to happen. ;-)
Friday, November 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can only imagine how hard it is to wait for your little girl. I hope the time frame is shorter than they think!
When is the estimated completion date on your house?
Post a Comment