I got an email from our agency today basically saying that M won't be home in time for Christmas. Our agency quotes us 10-14 weeks for travel. Our 10 weeks is on December 14th. I'd like to think that it is still possible for her to be home, but in my heart I know that it will probably be after the first of the year. Now I'm just praying that it is early 2008 - like the first or second week in January. This wait is getting to me. Waiting during the holiday's stinks - plain and simple.
***
On a happier note. My friend and her precious little girl are flying home today! Pray that they have save travels.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Melissa-
Just clicked on your blog for the first time today!
I just wanted to give you a hug when I read this! Our travel call was one year ago yesterday... at 13.5 weeks. The wait... that I cannot even describe. So much worse than even my "high risk" pregnancies. Praying you will get THE CALL soon!
Post a Comment